Pages

Wedding Wednesday {Intro}

Wednesday, July 1, 2015




I’m getting married ya’ll!
If you know me personally you probably already know this, but if you don’t, in December of this year I will be getting married to my soul mate! Yay! With that being said, I am going to start a mini blog series called “Wedding Wednesday’s.” Each Wednesday I will take you through parts of my wedding planning! To kick off the series, here is a glimpse of my relationship with my soon to be husband,
Tanner Queen.


Tanner & I met in the 9th grade where we attended a private Christian School together. Without being too harsh, it wasn’t quite love at first sight. We were however friends!
 
(Major Throwback-Sorry about picture quality!)

The sophomore year of high school we went are separate ways and we transferred to the public schools in our cities. I went to Blazer in Ashland, Kentucky, and he went to Lawrence County in Louisa, Kentucky. We live 30 minutes apart.
For some strange reason, my junior year of high school, I got a wild hair and decided to send him a text to see how he was doing. He likes to refer to this as “me pursuing him.”  
From that point we continued to text, finally met up, and officially started dating. 
 We have now been together for almost 6 years, whoa! We got engaged on Christmas Eve of  2012 and have finally set our date for:
DECEMBER 5th, 2015.  


Stay tuned for more “Wedding Wednesday’s”!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the big day! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is honestly the greatest thing ever!!! I pray y'all have a lifetime of joy & love!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete