Pages

Wedding Wednesday { Registry Adventures}

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


 It is Wednesday friends and I am here to share with you how our recent registry experience went! Our plan was to get up super early, eat a yummy breakfast, and be at Macy’s when the mall opened. Did that happen? No not quite, Saturday morning sleep got the best of us! So from there, I was a little thrown off. If you know me, when I have a plan, I have to stick to it or I can tend to get a little crazy.
We arrived at Macy’s a little after 1 0’clock and met with the registry consultant. She was very nice and super helpful! From there we started the registering adventure! Let me just say, I don’t know if it was because we got a late start, or I wasn’t prepared enough, but it was definitely more difficult than expected!
It was hard to know where to start and what we truly wanted.
We did our best and decided we would fiddle with it later and straighten out the details online!
Next we moved on to Target, AKA, my own heaven on earth. This is where we really got into it. For some reason it seemed like there were more options and I had a more clear understanding of what we needed! We put the majority of our wish list on the Target registry.
With all that being said, I have reviewed and thought about what items are “must-haves” and what items I would want the most! They are the following:
Registry Must Haves

<SIDE NOTE>
-      I used the registry checklist from Macy’s to organize my thoughts and to keep track of what I registered for. You can find that here and print it off!
-      I also am a HUGE fan of theknot.com. It allows you to keep track of your registries and even create a “wedding website” that links in the registries. You can find that here.
What are some of your “must have” registry items? Is there anything you would recommend?
Thanks for reading! Make sure to stop by next Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment