Pages

Wedding Wednesday {Wedding Theme}

Wednesday, July 8, 2015



Wedding Theme
Happy Wednesday friends! Today I am going to be sharing a little bit about our wedding theme, and how I have used Pinterest to generate my ideas! Since our wedding is in December, and I’m sort of OBSESSED with Christmas, naturally our theme should follow suit.
OUR COLORS: Ivory, Cranberry, and Champagne.
I would say that you could label our theme “winter rustic.” We want to incorporate tree slabs, pine cones, and holly-berry, but yet keep it classy with chalkboard calligraphy signs and satin champagne touches. Here are some pictures on how we want to do our décor!
 The most exciting part of the wedding details to me is the food/drink assortment! Since it will be cold outside, we are going to have a hot cocoa and coffee bar! I want to completely deck it out with all the fix in’s. I want peppermint crumbles, marsh-mellows, whip cream, caramel drizzle, and more!
  We want our cake to reflect out winter rustic theme as well! I took this picture from Pinterest to our cake artist and she is going to do it very similar! We will be having a red velvet cake, vanilla butter-cream frosting, and a cream-cheese filling. <PS> My mouth is watering now!
  I must say Pinterest has become my BEST friend when planning this wedding! I hope we can pull all of our ideas off and have a beautiful wedding!
Thanks for reading! See ya next Wednesday!
(ALL OF THE PICTURES WERE FOUND ON PINTEREST)


No comments:

Post a Comment