Pages

Skincare Must Haves

Monday, June 29, 2015

Skincare Must Haves



Let me start by saying that my skin care routine is very simple. I have not ventured out and tried eye creams, serums, night creams, and etc. I am however very interested! If there is anything you would recommend, please leave suggestions in the comments!
First is the Clarisonic- it makes all the difference in the world. I use this exact one, the Mia 2. I always use it with the Clinique Liquid facial wash, to both remove my makeup & cleanse my skin!

When removing my makeup, I always use the Clinique clarifying lotion, which is just a toner. It removes any leftover makeup residue, and also purifies your pores. It also works great as a blemish zapper- it will completely dry the blemish up.

To finish my routine I moisturize my face with the Clinique Dramatically DifferentGel. I have extremely dry skin so it makes my skin feel very nourished. I also use this product before I put on my makeup. For me, it makes my foundation adhere better to my skin.

Lastly I have recommended the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Sweet Tea and Lemon Clay Mask. This product is a steal for the quality! I pick mine up at Ulta! I don’t use it regularly, but occasionally for a nice skin cleanse!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment