Pages

Liebster Blog Award

Wednesday, June 24, 2015




Hello Friends!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by one of my closest friends Laura, from My LTL Blog. Thank you Laura for the sweet nomination!

The Liebster Bogging Award is something passed a long in the blogging community as a way for people to become familiar with other blogs!

Here are the rules:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
  2. Answer the 11 questions they give you
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and come up with 11 new questions for them to answer
  4. Notify who you are nominating
Here are Laura’s questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
-I started blogging because I thought it would be a great outlet and hobby to express myself, and the things I enjoy!
  1. Who is your favorite designer?
- I love; okay I’m OBSESSED with Kate Spade!
  1. What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
- Blogging is very time consuming for someone who is finishing up a Bachelor’s Degree, Getting married, and building a house!
  1. What is your favorite part about blogging?
- I love getting to take fun pictures and planning everything out!

5.    Where is your favorite place to vacation?
- Hilton Head Island is my favorite place, but I also love Destin, Florida!
  1. What is your favorite accessory?
- I love a statement necklace at all times! But in the Fall/Winter a cute scarf is key.
  1. What is your favorite food?
- Is COFFEE a food? Just kidding, my favorite meal is Greek Inspired. Grilled lemon/garlic chicken, brown rice, pita bread, and cucumber sauce!
  1. Cats or Dogs?
-DOGS 100%. I love my mini schnauzer Brinkley Kate!
  1. What is your all time favorite book?
- My favorite book for leisure would have to be Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson.
  1. Who is your favorite blogger?
- My favorite blogs to visit would have to be Glitter & Gingham, The Sweetest Thing, and My LTL Blog.
  1. What is your favorite season to dress for?
- FALL all the way!

I nominate the following bloggers:

1.     Josh from A Dapper Dude.
2.    Danielle from City Meets Southern.
3.    Jessica from Jessica Rayome.
4.    Halee from Candidly Classy.
5.    Rachel from The Rachel Emily Blog.
6.    Kirsten from The Dress Bakery.
7.     Meredith from Teaching with a Twist.
8.    Suzanne from My Kind of Sweet
9.    Emily from Baubles and Brunch.
10.  Maren from Midwest in Style.
11.   Limairy from New York Petite.  

Here are my questions:

1.     What does a normal day in your life look like?
2.    What is your favorite television show?
3.    Where would you love to travel and why?
4.    What is your favorite quote?
5.    Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
6.    What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
7.    Favorite lip product?
8.    What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
9.    Favorite place to shop?
10.  Why did you start blogging?
11.   What has been the best moment of your life so far?

I hope you all participate and I look forward to reading your posts!


1 comment:

  1. Love all your answers doll! Thanks for doing them! Lov us!

    ReplyDelete