Pages

5 Spring MakeUp Must Haves:

Monday, May 4, 2015



The weather is warming up, and I am ready to move into my spring makeup routine! With that being said, I have chosen 5 products that I have been using lately, and will continue to use throughout the spring/summer months. I have included the links to each product, as well as a short review on each.
Enjoy!

5 spring make up must haves




1.)     Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup Foundation- I use this product in the lightest color, cool bone. I cannot say enough about this product! It is a full coverage foundation, and is long wearing (15 Hour Staying Power). It covers all my redness, blemishes, and etc. I have been using it for several months, and I am on my second bottle. It is a little pricey- but completely worth it!
--->  If you live in the Ashland/Boyd county area, check out the Estee Lauder counter at the Kyova mall- my fellow blogger friend {My LTL Blog} is a Lauder beauty adviser!

2.)         Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz- I have no idea what I ever did before this product! It is the BEST of the best. I use the color taupe. You can pick this product up at Ulta or Sephora!

3.)         Milani Baked Blush/Delizioso Pink- I love this color for spring! This is also a drugstore product so you can pick it up for a great price! I used coupons at my local CVS and almost got the product for free including UpBucks!

4.)         NYX Butter Lipstick/ Hot Tamale- This is another drugstore score! I always get my NYX products buy-one-get-one-50% off! I have been seeing an orange/coral trend for spring on Pinterest and this color is exactly what I wanted!

5.)         Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes- I am still on the trial stages of this product, but I love the way it makes my lashes look! They make my eyelashes thicker & longer. I am still trying to figure out how to not have fiber fall out throughout the day. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments! 
 
What are your spring must have makeup products?

1 comment: