Pages

What's In My Tote Bag?

Thursday, March 26, 2015







What's In My Tote Bag?
Can you believe it is almost April? This semester is flying by, and I am just a couple months away from student teaching! Yay! With that being said I feel like an effortless, organized tote bag is essential to staying on track. Here is a look at my current bag and its content:
1. (Above) Vera Bradley Vera Tote in Plum Crazy (#10096137)- I’ve carried this tote in different patterns my entire college career. I love it! It is a perfect size and sturdy for books, binders, and my computer.
2. (Above) Fossil Keyper Triple Coin Purse (Similar Here)- I got this set of bags a couple years ago around Christmas time, and I have used the largest one as a pencil pouch ever since. I take A LOT of school supplies to class with me, and this bag has worked for all my needs.

3. (Above)  Coach Umbrella- Sometimes I have to walk a good distance to class, so I keep my umbrella handy in case it rains.
Untitled #2
4. (Above)  Moleskine Notebooks (Ruled Volant, X-Large, Pink)- I cannot say enough about these notebooks! I use one per class, and one to keep track of my homework assignments. I love these because they are slim, durable, and the ink looks beautiful on the paper. They are a little pricey, but in my opinion totally worth it!

5. (Above)  Staples Better Binder 1”- I have five of these binders in yellow, orange, pink, purple, and blue. They are sturdy and easy to change out. I have used them for two semesters now and I am hooked.
6. (Above) Erin Condren Life Planner (Similar Here)- The very best of planners! I take this to class with me to keep track of assignments, due dates, special occasions, etc.

7. (Not Pictured) Computer(MacBook Pro)- I occasionally pack my computer depending on what class I am attending.

8. (Above ) Pencil Pouch Contents:
- Post It Notes- (Regular & Full Adhesive)
- Pencils- (Bic Mechanical Pencils 0.7mm)
- Pens-(Pilot Precise V5)
-Highlighters- (Hi-Liter Brand are my fave!)
-White Out-(Office Max Brand)
-Markers- (Crayola Mini's)
-Paper Clips 
 

What are some of your school bag essentials? Comment below!
Thanks for reading!
-Alli





2 comments:

  1. This is amazing...Makes me want to sign up for classes, just so I can run out and buy a new book bag, binders, pencils, etc. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this! I love the monogrammed binders, so cute!

    ReplyDelete