Pages

What I Wore: Easter Edition

Tuesday, April 7, 2015


What I Wore: Easter Edition
Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday, I know I sure did! I got to go to a wonderful church service, and praise my risen Savior! It was also a gorgeous day, and I spent it with the people I love most. 
 I thought for this post I would share not only my outfit, but also some shots of my family!
 

My brother (pictured on the left) also has a blog! You can check it out at .adapperdude.blogspot.com





I bought this gorgeous Lilly Pulitzer dress last summer on major sale for a cruise I was going on. I thought that it would work perfect for Easter as well!
                      I can't find the exact dress, but I found one similar here.  

Thanks for reading! – Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment