Pages

Happy Spring!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Spring Y'all!
Winter has finally made its way out, and spring has officially begun! I have been inspired lately by the thought of a fresh start, bright colors, and warmer weather. I also use any excuse to decorate! Here are a few things I have done around the house to show my enthusiasm:

 
I have a chalkboard wall in my kitchen, and I recently just invested in some Chalkboard Markers from Hobby Lobby. Well worth the money! I’m obsessed!

And the finished product…



Every season, I turn to Pinterest for some free “Prints” to place around the house. Here are two I chose:

 The above print is free from sandytoesandpopsicles.com. I paired it with some fresh flowers from Kroger!



The above print is free from http://livelaughrowe.com. I have paired it with fresh daisies! Aren’t daisies the friendliest flowers?

 

I don’t live near a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, so I went to Kroger to browse their flowers. They actually have a decent selection and are reasonably priced!
 
Thanks for reading! – Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment